LARYNGOLOGIST / PLASTIC SURGEON
He is the first Pole to receive a scholarship from the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery. After completing internships in Europe and the United States, he passed the American Board Of Facial Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery specialization exam in Washington, obtaining the Certificate of the International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies and the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery. In July 2013, he became a member of the European Board For Certification In Facial Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery and sits on the examination board receiving European specialization exams in facial plastic surgery. He is a regular lecturer in international courses in plastic surgery of the nose and face at home and abroad. In 2005-2012, Dr. Krawczyński made over 1.5 thousand. rhinoplastic surgery, including several dozen pioneering microsurgical procedures in nasal septum reconstruction and the use of polydioxanone in children. Scope of services: consultations and operational procedures in the field of ENT and plastic / reconstructive surgery of the nose and face of adults and children. Aesthetic medicine – full range. As a standard, before treatments, he performs anthropometric analysis of the appearance and proportions of the face and computer simulations of the expected result of the operation.
Doctorate in 2002 Doctoral thesis in the field of ENT diagnosis in children under the guidance of prof. zw. dr hab. med. Danuta Gryczyńska.
Dr Krawczyński was the only Pole to be invited to the prestigious international group of authors of the first online surgery handbook of nasal surgery published in Philadelphia in 2012. (www.rhinoplastyarchive.com; Rhinoplasty Archives: Daniel G Becker MD FACS, Editor-in Chief, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA; Pietro Palma MD, Co-Editor, Milano, Italy)
RANGE OF SERVICES
Consultations and operational procedures in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery of the nose and face, aesthetic medicine, nose and sinus diseases as well as pediatric ENT. As a standard, before facial treatments, it performs anthropometric analysis of the appearance and proportions of the face and then based on the analysis – computer simulations of the expected result of the operation.
VOCATIONAL TRAININGS AND COURSES
Istotne kursy chirurgiczne:
“Modern Rhinoplasty Techniques” Academic Medical Center, Universitet Van Amsterdam, October 2003 and 2004 Amsterdam, The Netherlands – “Rhinoplasty In Midlands” September 2004, Wolverhampton / Birmingham, UK Britain – ‘Bienial Milano Masterclass’ – Endoscopic Sinus And Scull Base Surgery & Pearls of Facial Plastic, March 2005, 2007, 2009 Milan, Italy – Facial Soft Tissue Surgery Course, Royal College Of Surgeons, September 2006, Dublin, Ireland – Sinus Balonoplasty Course, Acclarent, June 2009, Newcastle, UK Britain
Important clinical internships:
- Wrzesień 2003 Dept. Of Otorhinolaryngology, Sect. Of Endoscopic Sinus And Skull Base Surgery, University Of Insubria, Varese, Mediolan,
- Italy September 2004 – October 2004 Dept. Of Otorhinolaryngology, Royal National Hospital, Dept. Of Rhinology & Nasal Plastic Surgery, Nuffield Hospital, Guildford, and Royal National ENT Hospital, London UK. Britain
- October 2004 Dept. Of Otorhinolaryngology, Sect. Of Endoscopic Sinus And Skull Base Surgery, University Of Insubria, Varese, Milan Italy
- October 2004 – November 2004 Dept. Of Otorhinolaryngology, Academic Medical Center, Universitet Van Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- December 2004 HNO Klinik, Stadtsklinikum Karlsruhe, Germany
- January 2005 – February 2005 Oregon Health Sciences University, Otorhinolaryngology, Head And Neck Surgery, Portland, Oregon, USA
- June 2005 Clinica Della Mercede, Rome, Italy
- September 2008 Bunaes Clinic, Sandvika, Oslo, Norway
The First Scientific Award of the XV National Congress of Children’s Otolaryngologists in Wisła 2007 for pioneering in Poland the use of polydioxanone and reconstructive techniques in rhinosurgery in children.