ONCOLOGIST / JAW SURGERY
He graduated from the medical faculty of the Medical Academy in 1982. In 1986 he completed a specialization in ENT and in 1994 he completed a specialization in maxillofacial surgery.
He is a specialist in ENT and maxillofacial surgery. He has been dealing with head and neck surgery for over 30 years. He worked for 15 years at the Laryngology Department in Warsaw at ul. Wołoska. He is currently employed at the Head and Neck Cancer Clinic at the Oncology Center in Warsaw, Ursynów, where he specializes in the surgical treatment of head and neck cancers, especially throat, jaw, tongue, salivary glands, and malignant tumors, including melanoma and scalp nevi and neck.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- lesions on the mucous membranes of the mouth and tongue,
- lesions within the throat, jaws, salivary glands, neck, larynx,
- removing lip lesions – benign and cancerous,
- plastic removal of benign and neoplastic nevi on the face, neck and head,
- undercutting the frenulum of the tongue and upper lip,
- chiseling retained wisdom teeth,
- root tip resection
- all injuries
- inflammation and cancer of the head and neck