A graduate of the Warsaw Medical Academy. From 1999, he was a research and didactic employee of the Department of Pharmacology and the Otolaryngology Clinic of the Medical University of Warsaw, in which she completed specialist training in otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery. She received a PhD in medical sciences in 2007, and an otorhinolaryngologist specialist in 2009. She supplemented the acquired knowledge and practical skills at numerous courses and specialist internships in the country and abroad. She was an intern in the field of functional, aesthetic and reconstructive nose surgery at the Otolaryngology Clinic of the University of Ulm (Germany). She participated in many symposia and scientific conferences. She is the author and co-author of numerous scientific papers.
RANGE OF SERVICES
Full ENT diagnostics, conservative and surgical treatment of children and adults, in particular: treatment of snoring using bipolar intra-tissue coagulation (Celon) and coblation, plastic surgery of the soft palate and throat in the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), nasal septum surgery , plastic surgery of the external nose, endoscopic sinus surgery, conservative treatment of chronic sinusitis, tonsil surgery.
- Application of bipolar intra-tissue coagulation (Celon) in ENT (Warsaw 2003)
- Aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the auricles (Warsaw 2004)
- Basic surgical techniques in ear surgery (Warsaw 2004)
- Diagnosis and surgical treatment of parotid tumors (Warsaw 2004)
- Principles of nasal surgery (Warsaw 2005, 2007)
- Basic surgical techniques in rhinosurgery (Warsaw 2005)
- The Nose and Face – International Course on Septorhinoplasty and Facial Plastic Surgery (Berlin 2005)
- 12th International Course in Modern Rhinoplasty Techniques (Amsterdam 2005)
- Advanced techniques of endoscopic sinus surgery (Warsaw 2006)
- Sinonasal and Skull Base Endoscopic Microsurgery (Milan 2007)
- Rhinoplasty and Pearls of Facial Plastic Surgery (Milan 2007)
- 2nd European Auricular Reconstruction Course (Recklinghausen 2007)
- Market problems of childhood (Warsaw 2008)