Head of the Department of Hemostasis Disorders at the Clinic of Hemostasis Disorders and Internal Diseases of the Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine in Warsaw. Specializations: internal diseases. hematology, clinical transfusiology.
- diagnosis and treatment of blood diseases: thrombocytopenia, anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia
- congenital and acquired haemorrhagic diathesis, including rare blood coagulation disorders: plasma (hemophilia, Von Willebrand disease and others), platelet (thrombocytopathy) and vascular
- venous thromboembolism
- anticoagulant treatment – prevention
- venous thrombosis with unusual localization (abdominal, brain and other vessels)
- congenital thrombophilia and antiphospholipid syndrome
- hematological complications in pregnancy