Treatments in aesthetic gynecology, designed to improve the appearance and attractiveness of female genital mutilation and to improve their sexual function. Proposed treatments improve the quality of intercourse, remove defects and / or acquired genital tract. Treatment is aimed at women are not fully satisfied with appearance of their external genitalia, and after childbirth (often traumatic), dissatisfied with sexual life. Prior to operations, which has one of the objectives is to improve satisfaction with intercourse, patients are consulted by sex therapist who participates in the evaluation of the indications for surgical operations.
Most commonly performed operations:
- plastic labia major and minor,
- plastic front and back walls of the vagina,
- stale plastic perineal laceration,
- plastic-sided or bilateral fracture of the cervix,
- surgical conization of the cervix,
- amputation of the cervix,
- enlargement of the G-spot.